Parent-ChildAttachment Building Programme
Creative Bonding Attachment Building Programme is a fun, interactive and effective intervention for parents/carers and their children to attend together.
This programme is facilitated with families on a one to one basis or in groups, in Resolve counselling centre and in schools or community settings. The programme is created to facilitate parents and their children between the age ranges of; 4-10 years.
This flexible programme is based on the latest attachment research which shows that supporting the parent-child attachment relationship sets the scene for the best outcomes for children right into adulthood.
Creative Bonding Attachment Building Programme provides:
- Local sessions designed specifically for parents/carer's and their children.
- Enjoyable, interactive and low-key activities and resources to help strengthen relationships in a contained and nurturing group
- An opportunity to explore all aspects of childhood development including the amazing changes happening in children's brains and other wonderful aspects of emotional, neurological and psychological development
- Empower and encourage all members with the latest science of attachment using fun interactive games
- Share evidence-based tools and techniques with all members to help them manage stress and develop resilience.
- Opportunities to develop a supportive network with other families and carer's that may continue after the programme ends.
- Available on a one-one or group basis.
© Copyright resolvecounsellingcentre.ie